November 18, 2010

Hello Out There

Wow it has been way to long since I last wrote on here. Things in our world are getting better day by day. I am still unemployed and as of today November 18th 2010 I am a College Graduate with my Associates in Medical Assisting. I loved school and look forward to going back for my RN. We moved from Kaysville to West Valley about a month ago and it has been a good decision. Saving money on gas for sure and the boys are loving it. We are closer to family and friends. The house is nice and there is room for all our kids. We have Chelsea and Kosy every other weekend and plan to start taking them once a week for dinner and homework time as well. Jon is working two jobs still to support the family, He is AMAZING and we are lucky to have him.

This Thanksgiving I am cooking my first feast for my mother, grandmother, Jon and kids. My brother may stop by as well. I am very excited to spend this holiday as a family with all our kids and my family. I love this time of year and wish it did not go so fast.

I will try to write more often. Happy Holidays!!

The Wootton, Dalzin, Campbell Clan

0 Comments: